Saturday, September 14, 2013

The missing has stopped in to say Hello & Fill ya in on things going with me! Picture Heavy!

Happy Saturday ...wow I didn't realize its been so long since I've posted...Not sure where to start!
Hope eveyone had a great Friday the 13th....13 being my lucky # I look forward to Friday the 13th.
This year it was one of the best.
Started the day getting the fan fixed on the van so I now have blowing Air and heat...Thank God!

I'm on a mission this week trying to get things done around the trailer...I've wanted an arbor for 3 years & finally saved up enough to get one...best part when I went to buy it they were on sale plus an 11% rebate...so I came home with money.....Sweet!
Anyway I had to level it, which meant ripping out my cinder block/ Brick front steps and tiny patio...then relaying everything. Its cool because my nephew owns a landscaping business & he brings all this discarded bricks, blocks, stones, gravel, dirt, mulch & drain pipe here..so I had everything I needed for free. Its not fancy but it looks great & the new steps I built are easier for me & Baby Ethan to climb...Will be really nice this winter when it comes time to shovel Ice & Snow...
View looking out my door

After I finished the steps, I dug a trench where water flows in front of the trailer. I put in a 12' piece of drain pipe I scrapped from the discard pile, covered it with stones, dirt & mulch...
NO MORE flooding in front of my trailer..
Yep I'm a happy lady...Feeling pretty good about my Friday the 13th projects !
 
My Grandson Jordan had his wedding here on the farm so I bought the Arbor in time to use it for the wedding. It was perfect!
Meet Mr & Mrs. Jordan Beddow
 
Tiffany, Jordan and me.
I did all of the flowers and wedding planning.
Center Pieces
Gift Card Box
I framed their Wedding Announcement.
It was a beautiful day for a wedding!
 
Cody my not so new Austrailian Sheperd Puppy, now 5 months old, has grown like a weed. He's a hand full, strong as an Ox, faster then lightening, smart as a whip.
He loves his pool actually any body of water!
Running in the waters of Lake Erie
 
Cody has been the best thing in the world for me. He requires a lot of time and energy. He's forced me to be extremely active walking him, playing with him and so on. After all my surgery's I was a weakling...but working with Cody has helped me to build my strength/muscles back up. I've actually lost 13 pounds working out with Cody daily....Just this week after much training Cody has been allowed to run free in the yard. His freedom has helped to burn off some of that endless energy he has & has made it a little easier on me...
One of his favorite things to do is jump/play on the trampoline with the kids..It's priceless & it wears him out totally....
 
Speaking of Cody yesterday, In the house last night..Baby Ethan's in the tub & all of a sudden we hear him laughin hysterically so we all jump up to see what's so funny..Cody's n front of the tub..Ethan squirting him w/ water, Cody trying to catch the water..then Cody tried to get in the tub...we were LOAS..
The pictures speak for themselves...enjoy the laugh we did!
Just look at that smile wish you could hear the giggling Priceless!
Cody Trying to lick the water Ethan's squirting at him.
 
I can feel Cody thinking..."Can I jump in there with Ethan"
Think I'll go for it!
Here I come Ethan...move over!
Thank God I was looking in or he would have been in the Tub..LOL
Pouting because I wouldn't let him get in the tub!
 
 
 
I've spent my weekends On Kelley's Island hangin with my friends doing things like watching Cardboard Boat Races. Boats are created from Cardboard & Duct tape.


 My health is doing much better these days and Thanks to the nerve block on my lower back & Cody's daily workouts I'm so much stronger & can do so much more..I'll be getting the nerve block in my Neck on October 15th..I can't wait to have that neck pain gone or at least releived...
 
I had sinus/ eye tear dck surgery July 25th. They removed the tumor in my sinus and made me a new tear duct in my right eye where the tumor had smashed the old one...Never knew they could do things like that but they did it..In a month I will get the tube out surrounding the tear duct. I so can't wait...its very itchy and annoying.
 
Much to my dismay the surgery on my right hand Thumb didn't work long. The Arthritis has come back with a vengance. The bone spur has grown back in the joint & a spur has grown on the top of the joint, so I will be having surgery on November 5th to clean out the spurs and then fuse the thumb so it can't grow back..Can't create with the thumb all swelled up & thumping with pain 24/7...
The surgery on my hands solved all my hand problems so was a total success....
 
I've saved up enough money to finally get my implants in my front teeth where my teeth broke off at the gums. It takes a year but finally it will be done...very excited!
 
I haven't done much creating over the summer...I just couldn't get in the groove but lately I've found myself going to the shop more and more...My groove is coming back...Thinking I have about 6 weeks to get all sorts of things painted & sanded before thumb surgery & I can simply go to town creating gatherings untill it heals....
 
So there ya have it.... life is better, I feel more and more like my old self every day minus some of the pain....
 
Time to run, I'm on a mission to put a new tarp on the old Redneck shed today so all my things will be snug and dry for the winter...
 
I hope you enjoyed your visit, catching up & looking at all the pictures!
 
 
I wish you a wonderful & happy weekend filled with happy thoughts and warm memories!
 
Blessings from my house to your house............Tonya
 
 




5 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya - glad you are feeling better - you sure do keep busy. What a beautiful picture of your grandson's wedding! Take Care! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya! So glad to hear you are feeling better...boy I pooped you are a busy gal!!! Enjoy! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the arbor Tonya and happy to hear the good news about your health. I have been in a bit of a slump too and finally found a Dr to give Billy an M R I and was just like I suspected and he has had many mini stroles and has affected his short term memory. I never knew how hard it was to deal with something like this and if Dr in Central IL would have done something sooner and not made him wait a month after severe headache to get his records I believe it might not have been so bad. It has not been good here and am trying to find a different home (you can read more about it on my blog if you want) I also have a link there for my new blog with nothing but pet items that I enjoy making. Nice that you got to spend time with your friends and loved the pictures of Cody and the little guy in the bath tub. They used to have races like that where I lived in WI but I think it was plastic bottles tied and taped together. I wish more towns had such simple and fun things like that. Take care and can't wait to see new things you will be making
    Hgs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!