Wednesday, January 11, 2012

An Afternoon with Taco the Fainting Goat, the Barn Kitty.& two kids.To Cute!

A fine day to all my prim Friends... Yesterday it was near 65 degrees here in central Ohio. Perfect day for the kids & I to be outside playing in the barn with th critters. My neice Savana is an animal lover like me and if she had her way she would move into the barn..lol. I was working in the shop & decided to take a break & enjoy the wonderful sunshine yesterday.. When I walked out and looked over in the barn Savana was paying with Tippy her barn kitty.. this kitty followers her everywhere..Best of buds they are...I missed the really cute picture where she was holding up a piece of straw & Tippy was batting it...then in a split second Tippy took off running, turned around came back and jumped on Savana's head then flopped down on the straw to play with her again...and I caught this picture..
When she got done playing with Tippy she decided she wanted to show me how Taco the fainting Goat and her play.
She starts out rubbing Taco's ears...That's Coco the 10 yr old Sheep that we thought we were going to have to put down due to arthritis in his knees.. Much to everyone's surprise Taco coming here to live gave Coco a new lease on life & he is doing much better gettingup & down.. Why you ask? Taco has gotten old Coco to getup and play daily...
Savana is now asking Taco he wants to the play butting game...
 By now I am laughing at these two preparing for there game..Savana moves to the other side of the pen & Taco follows her..she stops and puts down her hand..Taco touches her hand for starters. Then the fun begins.. I haven never figured out my video part of my new camera so I had to go for stills.. but I'm sure you can imagine how this game goes from the pics.
After Taco touches her hand he turns around runs across the pin turns back towards Savana and comes running straigh to her and head buts her...Just look at the Smile on Savana's face she is having the time of her life playing with Taco...

As soon as Taco makes contact Savana grabs his horns and pushes him backwards...and he turns around and repeats the whole thing over and over again...Even Coco got in on the game but I wasn't fast enough to catch the picture..but he head butts Savana in the leg...

Savana is now telling Taco she has had enough head butting and she pushes Taco away with her knee.
Savana is giggling the whole time she is playing with Taco..it was one of those special moments you just kinda store for future reference...Then I decided to share some of the good old fashioned wholesome kids play...
About this time Hailey showed up in the barn and started playing with Tippy...

Tippy see's a bird in the rafters...you can jsut see him wishing he could get up there and get it...
Thanks for stopping by the barn while we played ... Hope you shared in the giggles!!
It all reminded me of when I was a kid and would take my escape to the barn to play with all of our farm critters...I was a little luckier then Savana...my parents let me sleep in the barn if I wanted too in the summer...We had a Hay loft in our old barn and I had myself a little hide-a-way built out of hay bales up there, so whenever I wanted to hid away I'd go hang out with the barn kitty's in my little hide-a-way.....

Have a Great Day!!

Hugs
Tonya

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny, lol! What fun would life be without animals?? I don't want to ever have to find out! This sure is a crazy winter, it didn't get as warm here but still warmer than usual for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun, fun, day Tonya...I can almost smell the straw and hay....And that kitty looks like a fluffy ball of amazing fun! Glad you got out and enjoyed the day....We're bracing for a storm here now....looks like winter is finally ready to come with vengeance.....Hope all is well with you....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!