Sunday, January 29, 2012

Share the giggle of the day with me-Cats & Feathers everywhere! yep Feathers everywhere!

Hi everyone...its me Mama Kitty....Oh let me tell you Tasha kitty got in big time trouble this morning...I laughed so hard and if mom hadn't been so mad at her she would have probably laughed too...well actually she did laugh later but not when she woke up to find the mess Tasha had made everywhere.

You see mom has this really nice down comforter on her sofa bed... I love laying on it....its fluffy and so warm..me and Tasha take our naps there every day...

Mom keeps it covered with a spread so we don't stick our toe nails in it.
On a normal day I'm the one who likes to sharpen my claws on her spread...
Yep that's me down there sharpening my nails...
 but not this morning.. I think Tasha was tring to wake mom up at first but then she decided to sharpen her claws on moms spread.. That's not a real good idea cause # 1 it makes mom mad & # 2 it rips the Down comforter.. Well mom heard her yanking her toe nails in and out of her spread this morning and she got Yelled at big time to knock it off.. Tasha ignored her of course and kept it up till mom sat up.
Mom was really getting irritated with her and sat up tellin her,
"No Tasha, stop it & get down right now".. Tasha kept it up so mom swatted her off the bed..
When mom sat up she sorta flipped the spread back and the down comforter was hanging over the edge...she layed back down and went back to sleep...
Now if you knew Tasha she doesn't give up things she likes to do ...like sharpen her nails so she waited till mom went back to sleep.
Tasha is such a sneak .....she sat on the floor and started sharpening right on the comforter.
Well I guess her toe nails were pretty sharp cause she slit a hole in moms comforter with one of her nails...and she kept right on sharpening and you will never guess what happened....
All these fluffy little white feathers started coming out every time she put her nails in the hole...
Pretty soon she was playing with the feathers cause they were flying all over the place... I think they were flying everywhere cause mom has a heater with a blower on it ...
I can't tell a lie I decided to chase the feathers too... Me and Tasha were chasing them all over the trailer..
Tasha kept going back to the hole and pulling more feathers out..it didn't seem like very many when she stuck her toe in and pulled them out...but as soon as they came out tons of them started to fly everywhere and we would chase them....
Pretty soon we were playing real hard and jumping on the table and running down the hall making all kinds of noise.. I think that was when mom woke up again.. it was time for her to get up anyway.. But just as she sat up Tasha was sticking her toe nail in the hole trying to get more feathers out...
HaHa and guess what she got caught...big time... That little hole wasn't little anymore it was big...
Mom kinda yelled at us to settle down just as she sat up and caught Tasha so me being the chicken in the family had run down the hall and pumped in moms desk chair and laid down real quick... Looked like I was being a sweet little Kitty that I am of course....
I was watching from my chair and when mom sat up and caught Tasha she had feathers all over her and all over the bed and all over the floor..There was feathers every place.. little tiny fuzzy white feathers..even on moms head....
Mom was not happy when she seen Tasha's toe in the hole and feathers everywhere... Tasha got yelled at big time and mom swatted her paw away...
Tasha just stepped back and walked in a circle meowing like she has accomplished something really cool.. She just ignores mom when shes upset with her.. She's braver then me....!
Mom got up and picked her up to face mom and Tasha just started purring and trying to rub moms face... Mom was having none of that...so she held her away and said ...NO NO Tasha and put Tasha's face close to the hole and said NO NO again...
I don't think Tasha was listening to mom at all...cause she just swatted her paw at mom..she does that when she doesn't get her way... So mom put her down and said no-no you are being a Bad Kitty young lady...
Tasha just started playing with the feathers on the floor... I think Tasha was proving her point that she wanted mom up so she was gona make sure Mom got up... by being a Brat Kitty!!

Mom had to find some thread and needle and a piece of fabric to sew the hole shut..
then mom had to try to vaccum up all those feathers...
Let me tell you how funny that was...her vaccum is a Kirby which has a powerful motor on it. the air coming out blows perrty hard so she blew more feathers around then she was sweeping up...LOL...so me and Tasha started chasing them again... That's when Mom finally laughed real hard....
she had to put a towel over the motor blower hole to stop the feathers from flying everywhere... she finally got them all sucked up and now we don't have any feathers to chase around the house any more...

I know Tasha made a big mess, but it was sure fun chasing all those feathers everywhere...

I know if you close your eyes you can imagine seeing tons of fluffy, fuzzy little feathers all over the house and you can probably imagine us playing with them...I can hear you giggling.....I hope I made your day!!
To bad mom had to go and clean them all up...oh well it was fun while it lasted. I think I will go take a nap I'm tired...

oh yea don't forget to check out all of moms new gatherings, she made some really cool ones this week.

Talk to you again sometime...

Hugs
Mama Kitty

7 comments:

  1. ROFLOL....Oh Tonya, that's hilarious! Really made me laugh out loud. :)

    I always love visiting here. I hope you are doing well. Still prayin' for you.

    Have a great week. Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  2. What naughty little kitties, but I'm sure that they thought they were having fun.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I giggled all the way through it!
    Kids will be kids!.. :) I do hope you are feeling better.

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love it when someone else has a pet that can post in a blog just like my Maggie. I could picture feathers flying all over and I did chuckle a little. Pets can be soooo naughty sometimes but they do know we still Love them. That was a good one Tonya..who needs a bunch of bratty kids when they have 2 naughty cats

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you just described our lucy..she is so obstinate..will not back off of anything..especially when you tell her NO..she thinks its a game..I could totally picture what you described..little stinkers...can't wait to see what you made.;)have a wonderful week;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Tonya you definitely made my morning...you had me giggling...well, Tasha and mama kity had me giggling....you are a good story teller...lol I can picture it from start to finish - when one has cats they can almost put themselves in the picture...THANKS....

    I read your other posts...wow you are a busy lady creating all those gatherings...just beautiful. I pray they sell for you soon.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute story Tonya!!!
    I can just imagine the mess.
    I remember when our dog chewed a corner off on our down comforter ~ that was a mess too!
    Gotta Love them though!!!
    Have a good one!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!