Saturday, February 23, 2013

HappySaturday & Yep a Sneak Peek

Happy Saturday Everyone! Hope the sun is shinning where ever you are it's Shinning here & I'm Loving it!
I was checking out my flower beds yesterday & surprise lots of Spring Flowers are popping up everywhere..Spring is on its way!
for the past two weeks I've been going in House (my brothers & SIL's) and working on creating Easter Eggs for SIL's forever tree. YOU see I talked her into leaving her Christmas tree up & decorating it for every season...So I've been having a ball creating first Valentine's and now Easter Eggs. this year we decided we wanted to use all spring colors for our Easter Decorations on the trees and all Prim Bunny's around the room, in both the house and my Trailer. I can't wait to show you how pretty it all turned out.....Coming Soon!
I've also been busy in the shop creating Some Beautiful Primitive Gatherings.
 Here's a little Peek!








Have a wonderful Day..Until we meet again may your day be filled with happy moments!

Prim Blessings
Tonya

5 comments:

  1. Tonya, you are the gatherings queen, your displays are awesome, I love them!!!! hugs,Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, have you been busy Tonya! Love your gatherings and glad you have springlike conditions. Still snowing here, lots of snow. ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tonya,
    Can't wait to see the Easter decorations. Glad Spring is on it's way. Have a wonderful weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need you to come to my house when we find a house and decorate it for me..I don't think you are real far from N IL :)
    Hop over to my blog and leave a comment toenter my give away. If you can't use the tickets you can use them for a gift :)
    Can't wait to see your Easter decorations...I LOVE prim bunnies
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy with those wonderful gatherings. The forever tree is always fun decorating each month. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!