Saturday, February 16, 2013

Woke up to Sunshine in my Windows!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!
This Sunflower Pictures reminds me of Sunshine smiling down on me...
I woke up this morning to the Sun shinning brightly in my windows. I layed there thinking what a beautiful morning.....wow wouldn't it be awesome to strip all the bedding off my bed. Wash all the blankets and sheets and hang them out to dry.
I mean seriously what an awesome thought...Nothing better then snuggling down into a freshly made bed with line dried sheets and Blankets. Close your eyes and smell the freshness of those line dried blankets!
I started giggling as I layed there thinking of the freshness of things line dried...
I could smell them...
Ok so I'm dreaming its still to cold to hang things out to dry but it sure was a great dream and it made me smile and giggle at myself. I needed that smile and giggle!

Now its time to strip my bed, wash everything and dry them in the dryer... sure wish that dryer could produce the smell of sunshine and a country breeze!!!

Have a wonderful weekend my friends and until we meet again may your days be filled with Sunshine Dreams and happy moments!

Blessings
Tonya

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya,
    I can't wait for it to warm up and smell the beautiful fresh air!
    Have a great weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunflowers. Always make me smile. One of my favorite. Dreaming right along with you. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is in the 40's here Billy likes to hang laundry for the fresh air smell and then brings it in and finishes drying in dryer. All I keep saying when I go to bed at night is..."COME ON SPRING"
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!