Sunday, February 19, 2012

An EASTER QUILT..What a great idea for the Grands or your little one! Its sugar Free & Bunny filled!! Check it out.

Happy Sunday my Prims...the sun is shinning here and although it looks like Spring it is cold out there today..Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My heater quit in my little Office so I'm sitting here with my electric heated Throw wrapped around my legs.
While getting my Throw out I remembered I had these two adorable Easter Quilts...
Got Grand kids or little ones at home? The perfect Easter Gift and totally sugar free & Bunny Filled.
Thought I would offer them here for your consideration.
I have two of these Easter quilts.
They measure 60" long x 52" wide.
$29.95 each or $50 for both..... plus Free Shipping
Buy Both and get a Bonus Easter Gift










If you're interested contact me at the Special Order Email address at the top of my side bar.
Special Bonus offer to anyone who purchases both Easter Quilts!!
 I will include a Dozen of my Rag Wrapped Easter Eggs..... FREE..
Thats a $75 deal for only $50 plus free shipping...
Plus the kids will enjoy them way past Easter!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Blessings
Tonya

5 comments:

  1. Tonya these are just too precious...I just know someone is going to purchase BOTH at once...
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet...And I have been craving chocolate for the past few days too. Now chocolate bunnies. lol

    I love quilts of all kinds. Especially ones with old style patterns on them. I am hoping that some day soon I can get some frames so that I can make some quilts.

    You are so creative. I really love how you put things together in your gatherings.

    Have a great week. :) Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoppy Sunday! Tonya,

    Those quilts are adorable! I have a memory quilt that I'm still in the process of completing. A gift for my youngest daughter.
    Quilts are wonderful and make lovely gifts.

    It does feel like Spring here....sunny & very mild. Love it! Sending some warm weather your way :o) Take care.

    Have a good evening & a sunny week!

    Blessings & Hugs,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a deal Tonya..I don't have anyone to give them to but that is a great gift for any child..Boy or Girl. You have such beautiful things...you always amaze me. Have a great week and hope you stay warm..Real cold here too and 1 heater quit but I am lucky I have 2 more.
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tonya, very nice Easter quilt. Would make for a nice baby shower gift. I am sure someone will snatch it up soon. Hope your Monday is a productive one.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!