Thursday, February 23, 2012

My St Patricks Day Tree, Sneek Peek & my visit with the surgeon is today..

Howdy everyone...what a beautiful day we are having here in Ohio... Sun is shinning and its the perfect temp for me..a little breezy but that's cool...Hope you all are enjoying sunny weather too!
The girls and I spent Friday night creating Clovers to decorate my forever tree. Again we had the best time.

Up date on the Girls and keeping ther bedroom clean.. Being little girls who have just learned how important it is to keep your things organized and clean it has been a struggle for them but I am proud to tell you that they have really done a great job. So Great taht there mom bought them new beds for there room on Sunday night and we spent Monday night putting them together for them. They were so proud of themselves and I am proud of them too!!

Yesterday I had a surprise! One of my High School best Girlfriends showed up at my house and surprised me. We spent the afternoon visiting and hanging out...It was really great to see her.. we plan to get together more now that I am down here more then up North...that will be nice...

I was busy in the shop over the week end and created a couple new gatherings...
~Prim Apple Crow Shelf Gathering~


~Prim Green Checkerboard Keeping Rack Angle Pantry Gathering~


~Prim Rake Rack Gathering~


I Sanded and painted several other pieces so will work on thos gahtering this weekend.

Today is my Appointment witht he Thyroid Surgeon.. Nervoue and happy all rolled into one.. I want him to tell me we can get this surgery done and over with ASAP... It was a bad week with my thyroid really swollen and pushing on my windpipe and causing that stabbing pain in my neck.. so the sooner the better. I can feel taht nodule growing by the day and that is scary to say the least... I'm so tired of feeling this way and filled with worry I jsut want it done and over with. So wish me luck at the doctors!

Reminder don't for get to sign up for the Easter Egg Giveaway on that post please... Not long and Mama Kitty will be drawing the lucky winner!!

Gota run and get ready for my Dr. appointment...you all have a wonderful day today!!

Until we meet again may your day be filled with sunshine and happy moments!!

Blessings
Tonya

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya, good luck with your appointment!! Awesome creations you made!!
    Take care.
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Tonya! I hope the doctor gets
    you in for surgery, right away!

    Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tonya, Good luck with your surgeon visit today, will keep you in my prayers and thoughts that all goes well for you and you can get this surgery done and over with. You new creations are wonderful!Hard to pick witch one I like best, as they are all awesome! Wishing you a wonderful day! Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love your gatherings..you do such a great job on them..I hope you get GREAT news from your surgeon..and I hope they get you feeling back to feeling as great as your sweet personality,:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tonya... Wishing you the best at the surgeons today! Love the rack gathering you put together, my fav... Maybe, just maybe, all those Shamrocks you and the girls made will bring you bunches of luck today..

    Hugs, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonya, your creations are so neat all the time...everything goes together so nicely.
    Where do you find all the treasures that you group?
    Especially the greens...it all works so well.

    I assume you are back from the dr. by now...I PRAY YOU GOT GOOD NEWS!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonjour!Tonya,

    Love your shamrock tree...soooo cute! You did such a nice job on the gatherings. Very nice!

    I'm thinking of you as you see the doctor for your thyroid. I am praying for you and for good news. Bonne chance! Take care.

    Blessings & Hugs,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tonya,

    That is so great about the girls YAYYYYY!

    Your gatherings and other creations are always so pretty. As I like hunter green the green checked one is the one I like the best. :)

    I am sure you have been to the dr and back. I hope you had good news. Do let us know, k?

    You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Glad you had a sunny day. Hope you have some more. Take care, Janet W. (((BIG HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tonya,
    You and girls did a wonderful job on the tree!
    Isn't it great to meet up with old friends and enjoy the day?
    Great creations!!! Hope everything went well with the Dr. today!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the apple-crow gathering! I have quite a collection of apples here :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!