Monday, April 4, 2011

Show Case Gatherings from Former buyers~My Way of Saying Thank You To My Buyers

For me its and honor when customer says,
"I love the Gathering you created for me and I wanted to show you how beautiful it looks in my home"

Over the years many of my Buyers have Shared Pictures of Gatherings displayed in there homes that I had either personally Created for them or that they had purchased from My Primitive Creations by Tonya on Ebay.
If you have ever purchased a Primitive Gathering, Quilt, Sconce etc and have a picture of it displayed in your home I would love it if you would share it with me and let me display it here.

I thought it would be nice to share them with you.  Especially since I've been getting many special orders from many of you out there in Blog land.

This wonderful Necessary room Gathering was a Special order Created for one of my wonderful Customer Carol. Carol has been buying from me for the past two years off Ebay.

This Gathering was purchased from Connie off Ebay recently. Connie is one of my wonderful Blog friends from Cabin Fever Primitives.

This is a Special order necessary Room Gathering for Tina who found me on my Blog.
Tina liked the first gathering she ask me to create a second gathering for a Medicine Cabinet she has in the same bathroom.  I have finished the gathering and will ship it tomorrow. I'm excited to see how it looks when she gets it all set up. This is a picture of every thing that will go in the Cabinet.

6 comments:

  1. I love your gatherings and have admired them on Ebay! Your talent is amazing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such wonderful work Tonya, I love them all!!!! Hope you enjoy the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea, I'd love to see how other friends decorate with your amazing gatherings.
    Have a great day crafting...
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love the items you made for the medicine cabinet..it is so nice to see how others display your items..makes it all worth it..and you do awesome work.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are my favorite blog and I also Love all your amazing creations..I wish I lived closer and you could stop by and help me arrange some of the things I have...they may all sit here in a big bin forever :)
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped in to say hi! I agree with Nancy, your creations are so unique. I will have to check out your E-bay shop. Have a good day.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!