Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Does anyone Have Applesauce Gingerbread Recipe?

Afternoon everyone.... done gone and found myself at a loss... I printed out my recipe for those Gingerbread cut outs made from Applesauce but seems I have misplaced it..hehe knowing me I threw it in the shredding pile and shredded it...for packing material....

SOOOOOOO..... I was wondering if anyone out there has the recipe. I was going to take a break from the shop and create a few for a Christmas gifts this evening. But a little hard without the recipe so if any one can rescue me I sure would appreciate it...

Big thanks in advance....

Christmas Blessings
Tonya

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Tonya, I am coming to you in way of Carmens blog..I have that cinnamaon recipe for you..or at least my version of it..
    cinmanon ornaments makes approx. 20
    1/2 cup applesauce
    1/2 cup cinnamon
    1-2 tablespoons flour
    mix applesauce and cinnamon in a bowl. kneed in a few sprinkles of flour at a time, until dough is dry enough to roll out. Use cinnamon to dust the counter where you will roll out dough. roll 1/4 inch thick. use cookie cutters to make designs..use a toothpick or straw to make a hole in the ornament. dry on a cookie sheet overnight or in a very low oven (150-200) degrees for about 2 hours. Decorate with ribbons, glitter, bells, paint etc..;) I hope this helps..can't wait to see what you come up with.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya, I love your blog and I joined!I also follow your daughter's blog and she follows mine. She is so sweet!

    I can see you both have the same taste in decorating!
    Hop on over and check out my blog!!

    Merry Christmas
    and
    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Than you ...that is it and this time I made two copies....LOL... I can't wait to see what I come with too... it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!