Tuesday, March 29, 2011

~12~Homespun Covered Eggs~ FOR SALE~Set #1


* ~ * ~ * ~Item Description ~ * ~ * ~ *
~Primitive Gathering~
~Set of Twelve~
~Beautifully Prim Homespun Covered Eggs~


Today I have created for your primitive consideration,
 a Beautifully Prim Set of twelve homespun Covered Eggs.
The Eggs are a perfectly Primed in different shades of Homespun Fabric.
I chose colors of Fabric that are suitable to be used year round 
not just for the Easter Spring Holidays.
Fill up a Basket or a wood Bowl
and display them as a center piece or cupboard side gathering.

This gathering of Prim Eggs is just Beautiful and would add the perfect touch of Prim Charm to any room in your prim home.
Certainly a must have My Primitive Creation!!

Measurements:
Eggs measures approx: Standard Sized Eggs.


~*~You will receive~*~

Twelve Homespund Covered Eggs.

~All Other items Are for Display Only~
$21.95 for all 12 Eggs Free shipping within the 48 states
~Paypal Invoicing~

If you are interested please Leave me a Post and
Email me right away with your Mailing & Paypal Information
 so we can get these beautiful Eggs shipped out in time for the Spring season!!

Thanks
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!