Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Easter Quilt FOR SALE

* ~ * ~ * ~Item Description ~ * ~ * ~ *
~ Primitive Spring Gathering~
~Easter Welcome Quilt Wall Hanger~
~Throw or Childs Bed Spread~
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to visit
My Primitive Creations by Tonya.

Today I have for your Primitive consideration a
Darling Easter Welcome Spring Quilt.
This adorable Quilt can be used as 
A Wall Hanger~A Throw or as A Childs Bed Spread.

It was used one season as a Wall hanger in the Family Room.
It doesn't have tabs to hang it as a wall hanger but I simply used small curtian hooks across the top hanging it from the rack on my shelf on the wall.

This Quilt is simply Adorable, and would add the perfect touch of Primitive charm to any room in your Prim Home for the Spring Easter Holiday Season.
Certainly a must have My Primitive Creation!!
Measurements:
The Quilt measures approx:
52" wide x 60" tall.
~All Other items Are for Display Only~
~*~YOU WILL RECEIVE ~*~
One Quilt Wall Hanger/Throw/ Spread ~Your choice
If you would like to have Curtian hooks shipped with it
please email me to let me know.
Please Note:
The Quilt does hang flat on the bottom,
the wind was blowing when I took the pictures so it wrinkled the bottom.


2 Quilts available:
$29.95 each Free shipping within the 48 states

~Paypal Invoicing~
If you are interested please Leave me a Post and
Email me right away with your
Mailing & Paypal Information
so we can get these beautiful Eggs shipped out in time for the Spring season!!

Thanks
Tonya

Thanks
Tonya

2 comments:

  1. Is this Easter throw still available? Do you have any others? Does it come from a smoke free home? 8657700916

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that date on your post. If you have any spring/Easter throws available now please let me know thanks. Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!