Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just stoppin in to say "Happy St. Paddy's Day to all"

"Happy St. Paddy's Day to all"..... I'm wearing my green and celebrating in my mind at least... to bad we couldn't all meet up and have a drink of green together... but since we can't we can pretend....

I forgot to take pictures but ladies and gents out there my trip to the 50% off Salvation Army yesterday was as big a pay off as was my last trip thrifting... I came home with FOUR large bags and one HUGE BOX... maybe 2' x 3'x 2' full of goodies that I can use to create and the best past is I only spent $29.. I was shocked when she rang me up... they all know me there and they were like as tickled as I was as they packed up all my goodies...
I bought a queen sheet to make my Rice bags, 20 some vintage hand towels to tea stain for gatherings. Bottles, Vases, Pitchers, Glass globes, Jars, some Stoneware, Paper journals, Candle Sticks, candles and shoot I can't remember what else...but it was a good Day at the thrift store.

This is kinda cool I bought Magnets with My Primitive Creations by Tonya for my Van. when I pulled into the parking lot at the SArmy and parked. A lady was reading my magnet and she rolls down the window and starts asking me about my business.. she decorates prim and ask me for a card... So of course I gave her one of my new cards.... We shall see if she becomes a customer.

Things are going well with the blog leading new customers to my Ebay store and with special orders...
I've had 5 special orders in the last month and they all came from my Blog but one. This is the latest special order I finished and shipped out Monday!


Hi Tonya....I received the items yesterday and immediately set it up with my daughter who is 8.  She loved everything and was so cute looking at the picture and helping me get it set up.  WE LOVE IT!!!  My husband was amazed!!!  My son well he's only 6 and his comment was "if you light the candle can I blow it out".  I must have walked in and out of the bathroom 100 times looking at it.  You have such a talent and it's an awesome piece.  Thank you so much!!!

And guess what she has ordered more already and she jsut got it yesterday... it is so cool when you have a happy customer who keeps coming back....

Well my friends I am off to the Carpenters to pick up some of my order...

Have a wonderful St. Paddy's Day!!

Blessings
Tonya
 

4 comments:

  1. have a great day too..and congrats on the sale.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Paddy's Day to you too!
    Sounds like you did a great job at the thrift store I wish I would get that lucky.
    Congrats on your big sales.
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tonya, you did make a haul at the thrift stores. The ones around here never have anything except junk, and I don't mean good junk either.8-) Glad your sales are going so well!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sales! :)

    I just found our local Salvation Army today. Oh my goodness, I left with two bags full for under $10! I learned about their 50% off Wednesdays so you know where I will be next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!