Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FOR SALE~Spring Easter Tree Ornaments~Bowl Fillers~Handmade Set of 30~

* ~ * ~ * ~Item Description ~ * ~ * ~ *
~Primitive Gathering~

~Set of 30 Handmade~
~Easter Tree Ornaments~
~Chicks~Rabbits~Eggs~Cross~

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to visit
My Primitive Creations by Tonya.
Today I have created for your primitive consideration, an absolutely awesome Easter Ornament gathering of 30 Easter Tree Ornaments.
Handmade Salt Dough and Cinnamon Applesauce dough Easter ornaments. Each of these ornaments was cut out first with a Cookie Cutter, then dried for 7 days.
Once they were dried they were some hand painted.

Some were left unpainted but dusted with Cinnamon.
Once the paint dried I brushed on Glue to seal each ornament.
Lastly I tied each one with a string for hanging.
The String can be removed and the Ornaments can be used as Bowl Fillers if you like.
This set of Easter Ornaments is just adorable and would add the perfect touch of Prim Charm to any room in your prim home, on your year round Tree or as bowl fillers..
Certainly a must have My Primitive Creation!!
Measurements:
~Each ornament is Different in size~
~*~YOU WILL RECEIVE~*~
A Gathering of 30 Easter Ornaments.
~All Other items Are for Display Only~
~~TREE IS NOT INCLUDED~~

$24.95 for all 30 Ornaments 
Free shipping within the 48 states
~Paypal Invoicing~
If you are interested please Leave me a Post and
Email me right away with your
Mailing & Paypal Information
so we can get these Adorable Easter Tree Ornaments
shipped out in time for the Spring season!!


Thanks
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!