Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pictures are now in My Organized Shop Post Wierd Take a Peek

Just a quick post to let you know that I redid the post on Organizing my Shop. Weird..none of my pictures would show up even after editing it like 5 times...finally gave up and just redid the whole things. So any of yu who took a peek and found no pictures come on back for a picture visit...

Seems like all kinds of weird things are happening to my Blog can't comment and now pictures not showing up..strange very strange...

Have a great weekend!!

Tonya

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone Tonya..Dani had picture problems also and the comment thing is bad too for a while now for many of us. I think I will just wait for a few days before I try and post about my week end and craft show
    Nancy insidenanashead

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!