Friday, January 14, 2011

Disappointed No One Else Posted on what LOVE means to them

Afternoon ... I was reading blogs this morning after I listed two more new Creations and I noticed that very few people took the Challange to share there thoughts on What Love means to them...  from  Dan at Yesterday No More.....
  
Everyday I see the love that goes into everyone's Blog or the love they put into the things they create to make ther homes so Beautiful or things to sell, All the kind and loving words shared with those who need a Hug...but not a word about What love means to them...

Come on I know that Love is a personal thing but I also know that each and every one of you are just bubbling over with love in your hearts or you wouldn't be here sharing it every day with the friends you have made....So I challange you along with Dan to share some of your thoughts on the word "Love" and what it means to you......as you decorate your homes and shops for Valentine's Day the season of Love!!

I LOVE creating gifts for my family and friends... Carmen's Birthday is coming up and I've been busy creating her Birthday gifts.... I'm so excited cause I know she will be so surprised when she gets them... Sorry I can't share a peek cause she will see them... You'll just have to wait!!

I LOVE seeing the surprise on her face when I create something she loves...

See how easy it is to share your thoughts on What love means to you!!

I managed to get creative again last night and finished off two more gatherings... YeHaa.. I think I am getting back into the swing of power house winter creating again...

~Firkin Bucket~Cutting Board~Pantry Wares Gathering~
~Cupboard Side Pantry Tray~Wood Bowl~Pears~Jar~Wares~Gathering~


 Now its time to take myself a break and guess what I'm gona go do? I'm going to go to the thrift stores...don't have much I can spend so if I don't find anything I don't care. I just need to get out of the shop for a while and away from this here computer so I can clear the cob webs out of my head...and get some exersise besides shoveling snow... By the way I shoveled my van out last evening... took me about an hour... Lord i can not wait till spring comes... I have had enough of this thing called winter...enough!!

 If I find any goodies worth sharing at the thrift store I'll be back later....until then You peeps have one wonderful day ...!!

Blessings
Tonya

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Tonya!
    Girl I feel like I am 10 steps behind on commenting! Oh my, where does the time go!
    The firkin gathering, Girl that is to die for!
    they are all wonderful as usual, but yep the firking takes the cake!
    enjoy the day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Teresa - love the Firkin Gathering! I'm also WAY behind on checking blogs...sorry I missed your one about Love.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down with the firkin gathering too!!!! ♥♥♥ it!!! Stick that in my birthday box!!! LOL!!!!! Just kidding!

    But I will take some more rag balls! Chennifer keeps stealing them!!! LOL! BAD Kitteh!

    Have fun thrifting! Hope you find lots of good stuff!!!! I haven't found anything lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that firkin Tonya!! I think it is the best one yet. Though all of them are wonderful!!
    I just never took the time to post about love, but I do love and am loved and it means a lot to me to be loved and to be able to love.8-)
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tonya, That firkin is beautiful, I am constantly amazed at your talent and creativity.
    You are something else, my friend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it looks like it is the Firkin Bucket gathering that wins the prize this week.. I'll let ya all now how much it sells for... if all my Ebay followers like it as much as we all do it should make enough to pay the Electric bill... Gezzz...How Tonya loves to dream...
    Just me babbling on again...Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with that firkin thing too..:) will have to check it out on ebay..have a great weekend and love all the goodies you put together..you have a great eye.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is your heart smiling. For your soul mate, for your child, for your family, for your friends, pets, anyone or anything that makes your heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I just went to your ebay site and you do really great work. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your work. I am totally with you on spring!
    betty, through my back door

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry, there's SO much to get involved with in blogland! Sometimes, I have a hard time keeping up with all the posts, and finding the new blogs that are here.
    I do love, and I when I love, it's deep. I'll say this, no one can love us more than the Lord does, I know I posted that on my blog someplace. Love to me means never taking others for granted, and helping out when we can. It means doing things that are sometimes hard to do, without complaining, and sacrificing of yourself.
    I love your gatherings, if I had extra money, I'd purchase something, but it will be awhile before I can treat myself to anything fun.
    Have a good day!
    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tonya, I posted my salt dough recipe in my comments for you and anyone else who wants it:D Love to me means family and friends who are there no matter what, and it means forever, as I believe LOVE never dies, loved ones pass on to another realm, but the love we share is still here forever:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!