Monday, January 24, 2011

She Loves the Special Order~Sneak Peek~Chit Chat~

Hi Everyone~hope taht this finds you all staying warm!!

Jumping up and down with joy I sent pictures of the special order to Carol and this was her response:
"Tonya,   How did you know I collect pitcher and bowls???  I love the colors and do have things I can add.  Can't wait to hang this.  You are incredible.  Thanks again.  I knew you could do it.
Carol"


That is what I mean when I say I love to do special orders for people. They always make you feel so good about what you have created for them...I can't wait for her to actually see it and get it hung it is prettier then the pictures with so much distressing and the wood rubbed out so nicely. that really never shows in the pictures.

I didn't get much created over the weekend..seems I was to busy working on finishing up the special order and working on the rest of Carmen's Birthday present.
Not to mention....are you ready for this... I actually took Sunday off and went to visit my Brother and his wife for Dinner and just hang out for the day!!
Took my laundry with me and got that done. I can only take showers at my house so I took advantage of there Bathtub and took one of those to die for baths with bath salts..soaked for an hour~~ Lordy Be I was in heaven for sure... I also gave Puddles my doggie a Bath~~HeHe~~with strawberry scented shampoo.. He smells so good and looks beautiful...so we both got pampered!!
Dawn fixed salad and Lasagna, she went all out on the Lasagna with Mushrooms, peperroni, and Beef with four different cheeses and of course Garlic Bread with real garlic...It was so good..
I felt like I had died and gone to heaven after taht relaxing bath and yummy dinner..
Then Dawn and I worked painting more of Carmen's  belated Birthday gift while we chit chatted about all the things that have been going on in our family....It was a Good DAy!!

Today I should have shipped my Ebay out but since I actually took a day off I was a day behind so I spent the day packing all my packages ..it took me 8 hours to get them all packed and loaded in the car..will ship them in the morning...

Last but surely not least Here is a Sneak Peek at the gathering I did managed to finish up last weekend! It's a beauty!!

~Prim Sewing Room Gathering~


 Now it's time for me to head to the shop for the evening.
So I will bid you all a Happy Monday evening...Stay warm!!

Blessings
Tonya

3 comments:

  1. Glad you took a day off for yourself, we all need that once in awhile. Love your sewing room gathering above.
    Hope you had fun in the shop
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya, glad you took some time off and pampered yourself, we gals have to have that once in awhile.8-) Love your new creation!!
    Have a great day!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tonya
    Well girl you deserved a day off! Sounds like you had a wonderful time~good meal~ warm bubble bath( I am a bubble bath fan!)!
    Like the new creation!
    it is warming up a bit!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!