Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update on that Pouring Rain ~ ~it's Snowing

Good Morning ..I wonder is it proper to feel Happy that I am not the only one who has Pouring Rain in my life... I was reading everyone's boggs last night and it seems not only was it pouring Rain in my life but it was pouring rain on many of you out there... 
(((((((((((((((((((GROUP HUG)))))))))))))))))))
There now we can all feel better today.

On my way to the dentist here real soon...well that is if the Van starts. Its a two hour drive to the Clinic I go to so crossing fingers and saying my prayers that it is anuneventful trip and the Van runs perfectly.

We found that it is not my battery it is less then 6 months old, is charging and holding the charge..  so it was determined that it's an electrical Problem... what can one say but ....that's just wonderful...we all know how hard it is to figure out Electrical problems...so that goes on the TO DO List...
The good part was I didn't have to spend $60 on a new battery...so there was Blessing I will count that as Blessing #1..Smile.
I made it to the post office ..Blessing # 2
My best friend called last night out of the blue and we talked for over an hour~Blessing #3
I got the last two gathering listed last night~Blessing #4
I now have 4 big dollar bids on my Ebay listings ~Blessing #5
So for all of you who sent out a prayer for a good Sales week.. Thanks bunches ...

Well my dear friends I must run I've got a long trip ahead of me... and it has started to snow so that will slow me down a little...

Have a wonderful day  ~ Blessings Tonya

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Tonya
    Yep, we are getting a light coating of snow, also today!
    Good luck with the dentist & the drive to & from!
    big hug
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tanya, I pray they find out your van problems, as car trouble is so frustrating. Have a great day and I hope the sun shines on you quickly.
    betty, Through My Back Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs back at ya! Things always get better.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy that your rain is producing some hint of rainbow there my friend!
    In the meantime, I guess we can jump in the puddles!
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!