Thursday, January 13, 2011

My New Creations~Shoveling Snow results in Achy Joints~

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents out there in Blogland... I do hope this day finds you alll having a wonderful Day today!!

I just wanted to first ask every one to stop in at PrimCats House.
Carmen is making some big really life/health changes in her life and can use all the extra encouragement you have to share.  While you're encouraging her you may well find yourself encouraged by her challange.. so stop over there and share a pat on the Back!!

I haven't left the house today.... all the snow shoveling I've been doing finally made its prescence known in every single joint in my body...uggg... so today has been a listing day on ebay, answering emails, reading Blogs, cleaning out my doccuments and Photobucket account...

I know I have to shovel my way to the shop this evening but at least I've rested my joints all day today... 

It has been a busy week for me in the shop and sales have gone fairly well on Ebay this week too... Good thing... it is monthly Bill time again...how the heck did bill time get here so fast anyway...Didn't I just pay them...!! 

With out further delay...here are the last four new Gatherings.

~Necessary Room Shelf Gathering~

~Apothecary Spice Jar Pantry Shelf Gathering~

~Quilt Sampler Necessary Room Chair Gathering~

~Wrought Iron three Armed Candle Sconce with Pip-Berry's Rings~



 Another days work is done, listed one Ebay and shared with all of you... Now it is time for this lady to go take an hour to herself to pramper herself and then it is back to the shop to see if i can amaze myself with yet more Creations. I have a special order to work on that I am really excited about so I might just start it tonight... Who knows what the evening will bring...

Until we meet again may your day be filled with happiness!!

Blessings
Tonya

4 comments:

  1. love all the gatherings you put together...I hope you get to rest your aching bones.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gatherings! Rest your body my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tonya
    They are all just perfect love them all!
    have a great day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I'm so Blessed that you stopped by & shared your thoughts with me today! Reading your comments always makes me Smile!